POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : To @#%!!!! Hot : Re: To @#%!!!! Hot Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To @#%!!!! Hot
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Sep 2000 16:33:01
Message: <39b0127d$1@news.povray.org>
Can't fool me, that's no POV-Ray Trace.  It's the Weather Bug, isn't it...?
I saw TWC (the weather channel) talking about records being broken all
through the midwest, mostly Texas.  It got near 100 here recently but the
upper 80's and low 90's now feel like a cool day compared.  I've never
really been in those kinds of temps I don't believe, I bet it really is
sweltering (a word made up just for that I guess).
Btw, I like that Low temp showing there, spells no relief at night or
something.

Bob